[pct-l] Too Early to Start Dehydrating?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 17:48:48 CDT 2013

Firstly, vacuum sealing, secondly, put them in the boiling water, then all
the bacteria will be killed. And keep them in cool place. Then the taste
will be last for several years.

--
Sincerely
Low Gear (trail name) ---  Low Gear Song was written by Diane with Trail

Hiro   ( the short name of Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )
facebook  http://www.facebook.com/completewalker
Blogs  http://completewalker.blogspot.jp/
Photo  https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/
Backpacking since 1980 in Japan, A foreign member of PCTA;  JMT( 2009,
2010, 2011, 2012), Wind River Range, Glacier NP (2013)