[pct-l] Soylent Green

chiefcowboy at verizon.net chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Wed Oct 16 10:01:29 CDT 2013

Brick,

I have NEVER accused you of being a left wing libertarian.  In fact, off the
list, I defended you to the person who did.  I am not an eco-terrorist or
anything close to that.  I practice LNT backpacking and raised my son in the
same tradition.  I have spent many many days reforesting burned out areas
and doing maintenance work.  My comment about Carson was in error, which I
readily admitted.  I was thinking of another study at the time and
momentarily confused the two.   It's that simple.