[pct-l] Movie "Wild" films in Ashland Oregon

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Thu Oct 17 13:28:06 CDT 2013

	FYI and amusement: On Sept 22, scenes for the movie version of Cheryl
Strayed's book "Wild"  will be filmed in Ashland, Oregon. There are
already large electronic signs on roads into town warning of traffic
delays. They are shutting several streets. According to the Ashland
Daily Tidings there will be a scene filmed at a restaurant, on the
downtown plaza,  and at the post office where "Cheryl" will pick up a
re-supply package. Whoa--that's what I call drama.

	The query is out for extras that look like 90's era puck rockers,
hippies, Rastafarians and grunge rockers. And also pre-1995 cars to
line the streets. I am too old and my car is too new to qualify, but
may wander downtown to observe the circus.

	--Fireweed