[pct-l] Paying for SAR

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Fri Oct 18 00:17:23 CDT 2013

Reinhold,
You write that "if somebody, in this country, has a medical emergency, would that person choose to die rather than call an ambulance?"

I ask you this:

How does anyone equate a person who is having a medical emergency being even remotely the same as the person who knowingly hikes into a blizzard and expects to be rescued from their arrogance, stupidity and/or ignorance?

A medical emergency is one thing, being ignorant and stupid is another.

Sent from my iPhone