[pct-l] Posting Etiquette: Some tips especially for Gmail Users

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 14:26:34 CDT 2013

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Michael Irving
<michaeljirving at gmail.com>wrote:

> Yet somehow it remains general consensus that this old-school method of
> this list is somehow better than the current methods...  :-)
>
> -GoalTech

The best part about the internet is that if you don't like a way something
is done, anyone can go do it another way and see how it works. Let us know
how it goes! Otherwise, it's just an opinion.

Respectfully submitted, really, I swear,
Dan Jacobs
Washougal