[pct-l] Smart Phones

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Oct 21 10:16:51 CDT 2013

One day Grizzly and TrailDust decided to get into the 21stcentury and get some smart phones.  They especiallyliked to send text messages.  Grizzly wasa more no-nonsense PCT guy and TrailDust was more romantic in their messages toeach other.
One afternoon TrailDust went out to meet a friend forcoffee.   Afterwards, she decided to sendGrizzly a romantic text message and she wrote:
"If you are sleeping, send me your dreams.
If you are laughing, send me your smile.
If you are eating, send me a bite.
If you are drinking, send me a sip.
If you are crying, send me your tears.  I love you."
Grizzly replied: "I'm on the toilet.  Please advise."