[pct-l] Trail Geezers in SoCal

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:17:57 CDT 2013

That’s the spirit!!! /S  Two of us old guys (70ish) hiked from Sunrise Trailhead to Scissors
Crossing over this past weekend, camping overnight at Rodriquez Spur. We'll
be doing further day hikes and short section hikes in the coming weeks and
months (Scissors Crossing to Warner Springs next, join for either a day
hike from Montezuma Valley Road to Warner Springs, or an overnight hike for
the rest) and other adults could join if they 1) are in good shape
physically and have some hiking/backpacking experience; 2) are willing to
hike slowly, about 2 miles per hour, 10-14 miles per day; 3) hold
progressive, liberal or at least moderate political views; 4) lack any
annoying eccentricities other than a mania for hiking. We park one of our
cars at each end of the proposed route. –Manzanita >>> 3) hold progressive, liberal or at least moderate political views; <<<