[pct-l] Expanded maps

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Oct 23 22:45:22 CDT 2013

I lost my GPS on the PCT just north of Cooks Pass on the first day. Maybe it is still out there under a rock or bush, or maybe someone got them a free GPS. i  made several searches and never did find it.😪

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.