[pct-l] Legs of the PCT (Lint and Anish)

karl jorgensen twizstix at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 22:22:45 CDT 2013

trew

  i found that on my thru hike in 2006 i added a silk liner to my bag, and
i carried long underwear that i changed into every nite that way i was not
in the same clothes that i sweated in all day.    the silk liner and long
underwear were easy to wash and my down bag was almost as clean when i
finished my hike as when i started.

jorgy   06