[pct-l] 2014 Kick Off & ''MEXICAN WATER''

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Oct 26 09:00:31 CDT 2013

Snow Bunny JMT Unsupported Reinhold writes: Don't be fooled by his "World Famous 150% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE".Nobody has ever received one single cent of his World Famous 150% money back guarantee....he will take your money and run. He is "WORLD FAMOUS" for that.
Switchback replies: In all the years I have been providing hiker services at the April Kickoff, I have never had anyone ask for their money back.  That is a fact pure and simple.  I am willing, able, and happy to refund anyone's money for any Pirate's Lair products and services.  No questions asked.

By the way, I headed out today on a week long motorcycle trike ride through the Sierras and Lake Tahoe.  If I see any PCT hikers, I will wave to them as I roar past if I don't stop and ask for some booty.