[pct-l] What do you say to mountain bikers on the PCT?

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 18:23:39 CDT 2013

The section south of Belden was completely chewed up from mtn. bikers for miles & miles.   Every switchback had deep groves. Can't remember is that section L? After getting water from mtn bikers on the CDT, I was trying to be more tolerant but that really pushed me back. I'm taking pictures.  If nothing else it might make them uncomfortable.  Marmot

Sent from my iPhone