[pct-l] Should the date of the PCT days at Cascade Locks be changed?

Rob Langsdorf sdscpcts at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 18:06:07 CDT 2013

Nabor J may not intend to be inviting the through hikers to attend. But the fact that the event is only a few weeks after people should be leaving the Bridge of the Gods tends to invite them to come. If the PCT days were held on the 1st weekend of August it would encourage people to be earlier. If it were held the 1st weekend of October it would be late enough to encourage people to flip to Canada and come back to Cascade Locks or to push through and finish the trail and then come back. But the date that it was held this year encourages the party crowd (which has been spending too many zero days) to have a few more zero days before pushing for Canada.

          Mataguay Connector