[pct-l] 45 Uses for Trekking Poles

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 27 20:04:32 CDT 2013

Yes squirrels?mice?chipmunks ?eat the handles too. I learned that when I forgot one out side my old tent and found it chewed on by different kinds of small teeth. I thought that if I used the poles handle up to hold up tent I would avoid that problem.  Wrong. Taller animals love them. Also wood rats eat pack straps.  Remember that Hooper?   Hooper are you out there somewhere?   Marmot

Sent from my iPhone