[pct-l] Mountain bikers

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Oct 28 11:52:46 CDT 2013

I think you're obfuscating JoAnn's good message.  Reporting illegal bike use
does not require confronting the law breaker.  Note any identifying details,
date/time, location as close as you can, and other pertinent observations.
Report to the authorities the next time you're near a phone or computer.