[pct-l] Mtn bikes

Tressa McAndrew tccaliforniakid at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 28 12:12:55 CDT 2013

We have encountered mtn bikes in section b.  Sorry to say they were law breaking, rude A holes . Not only did they know they were lawbreaking , they didn't give a damn. We had to jump out of the way, risking life and limb , then had to walk through the destruction in their wake.   When we got to trail head, we saw that they had carried their bikes up the trail, then got on , trying to hide their tracks. Really made us mad. It was snowy and they totally thrashed the trail. I'm definitely not anti mtn bike, but I am on his trail.  We reported it to the authorities, and took their pics as they ride off , for what little good it did.
Sent from my iPhone