[pct-l] 45 Uses for Trekking Poles on the Trail

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Oct 28 17:47:54 CDT 2013

That's interesting, Mango, I don't use my pole straps and have even cut them
off in the past! The reason is when I fall on snow and start sliding, if I
don't have control of my pole, it is just another item that can hurt me as I
vault over it or it hits me while going down the snow-slope.

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org