[pct-l] Opinions on the list -MTB

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Oct 28 18:01:10 CDT 2013

I've read a lot of reports on this list that note that trail heads on the
PCT are well marked with "no bikes" signs.  But even if they, the
malefactors, somehow don't know, they need to be told (if you're comfortable
doing that), and the instance reported.  Oh, and if I choose to tell them,
and they laugh at me, I certainly wouldn't escalate the encounter.  Just say
"have a nice day" and move on.
Is there some reason that you're so adamant that citizens ignore illegal
behavior and not report it?  I'm wondering about your motivation