[pct-l] The "bumper sticker": Re: What do you say to mountain bikers on the PCT?

JB de Anza johnbdeanza at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 21:34:29 CDT 2013

I've taken away three things from this discussion and from living on planet
earth, which is very illuminating.

1. There are some trail users (hikers, equestrians and mountain bikers
alike) who don't mind breaking the rules that govern trail use and will do
so with impunity.

2. Some professed law abiding citizens feel that reporting such abuse will
have a positive impact on controlling the law breakers.

3. Some trail users think rule number 1 doesn't apply to their particular
group and some professed law abiding citizens think that reporting trail
abuse is probably a waste of time.