[pct-l] What do you say to mountain bikers on the PCT?

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Oct 28 22:06:38 CDT 2013

c'mon, that won't happen because it IS (duh) a *foot* path.  But having said
that, there are times when the PCT and other trails are closed for one
reason or another (fires, floods, park shut downs, etc.) and yes I
understand that and go along with it.
But to your larger question, if something really strange happened and the
PCT (or JMT or ....) was closed to foot traffic for some dumbass reason,
sure I'd be unhappy, but I'd obey the law.   And start to work on a parallel
trail that would be for foot traffic.