[pct-l] PCT on FB

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Tue Oct 29 12:38:46 CDT 2013

The difference I see between the PCT-L and Face Book........the PCT-L is a
super place to educate yourself before the hike and to put questions to
those who have experienced the good and bad about the trail. The Face Book
side is the up to date daily happenings on the trail and getting instant
last couple of years Face Book has been invaluable for knowing daily where
the bad weather, snow conditions and location of hikers were. It shouldn't
be one or the other.....both are great for the pre hike and actual on trail
hike. Where you don't have cell service you may have texting service.
Photos of daily condition on Face Book help get the point across how good
or bad the weather is.

Andrea Dinsmore