[pct-l] PCT on FB

Nick Thelen nthelen03 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 13:03:17 CDT 2013

Mrs. Dinsmore wrote:
The difference I see between the PCT-L and Face Book........the PCT-L is a
super place to educate yourself before the hike and to put questions to
those who have experienced the good and bad about the trail. The Face Book
side is the up to date daily happenings on the trail and getting instant

Exactly...here are a few more FB PCT resources:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PCNST/

Moderated by Jack Haskel and (I believe) Half-Mile

https://www.facebook.com/PCTAFan (official PCTA Page)

Then the Class PCT pages go back a ways...some are open, some are not
just type in the FB search 'PCT Class of' - then a list will pull down

There's also the 'Marijuana PCT page' for 2014 - a group organized to hide, carry
and distribute pot on the PCT for 2014 (I won't provide the link to that....it's illegal
to possess, conspire to distribute...and distribute marijuana on Federal land)...