[pct-l] Mountain Bikes

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 14:13:56 CDT 2013

Saw volunteer rangers north of Dicks pass and somewhere else in Desolation in late Aug '13.My favorite rangers were standing on the trail fighting over (I was crossing over into a new jurisdiction )who was going to give me a ticket for not having a permit in 94 in Lassen.  They were so disappointed when I dug my thruhike permit out.  I loved showing it off. Marmot
Sent from my iPhone