[pct-l] hitchhiking hints

Michael Slusser michael.slusser at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 20:09:21 CDT 2013

Diane,

Thanks for that response. Looking at a thru-hike for the first time next
year, this aspect of the trail brings about unreasoning trepidation in my
heart (possibly as a result of years of lectures on the dangers of
hitching; possibly because I'm an introverted little turtle). My plan was
identical to your initial strategy; perhaps I need to rethink that course.

--
*Quid sum? Nil. Quis sum? Nullus. Sed gratia Christi, quod sum, quod vivo,
quodque laboro, facit.*