[pct-l] Pot/dishes cleaning

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 17:09:56 CDT 2014

We used a dish scrubby - actually half a dish scrubby. Boiled a little
extra water every morning to disinfect it for a few seconds in a ziplock to
prevent bacteria. Switched out for new one as needed and available, plus
had them packed into most of our resupply boxes. Kept us clean and healthy.

--
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
    --Buddhist proverb