[pct-l] Bushnell Mini Solar Wrap

Jeff Grabham jeff.grabham at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:06:44 CDT 2014

I picked up the mini about a month ago and have been playing with it in a
higher elevation environment (11,500").  It seems sturdy enough.  One
afternoon on picnic table in the sun, I was able to charge it fully in
about 7hrs.  This charge was enough to give me a full battery on an old
smart phone.  I'm going to be carrying the mini and a Power Rocks Magic
Stick battery, which holds 2 charges and weighs 2.55 oz.  The combined
weight of 5.5 ounces is little less than the Suntastics alone and I have
the backup battery.  If I leave my phone on airplane mode most of the time
I will have no problem getting from town to town.  I will switch to a
larger storage battery in northern california/ oregon.

~Jeff