[pct-l] parking near southern terminus

Marian Harmon marianharmon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 09:46:09 CDT 2014

Trevor, you might want to read this recent blog post posted to the PCTA
website. They address a couple of things, including parking. I believe they
say that the Border Patrol recommends parking at Hwy 94, which is about 2.5
miles out. I suppose you could always stop at the Border Patrol Station on
Forest Gate Rd. and ask them the best place to park.They will likely know
current conditions.

http://www.pcta.org/2014/meeting-border-patrol-pacific-crest-trail-18326/