[pct-l] On the trail to long

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Apr 5 11:45:27 CDT 2014

[pct-l] 50 Mind Blowing Photos from the PCT (Part I)

Brick,
It looks like those guys have been on the trail to long.
They remind me of me and hike like like I do on my JMT speed hikes.

Looks like all that hiking and fresh air is good for them...they
seem to be well developed.
Good thing they were carrying full length socks, instead of those
little ankle socks, otherwise they would be partially exposed and
at risk from "On the trail to long Hiker Babes".

It appears that those guys ran into Switchback the "Trail Pirate".
Switchback is known for raiding and plundering innocent hikers
and leaving them with nothing but their "Speedos".
Looks like in this case he even took their "Speedos" but left them
with their socks.

BTW,...I have been informed that the picture of the guys wearing
only socks has caught the attention of the "Hiker Babes" and is
being circulated widely amongst them.

Well,.....I think I will sign off now and retread back into my
"Lurker Bunker" for I hear the distant thunder of the "Long
Distant Artillery", aimed at me by our overly serious list members.

It's all your fault Brick

Hope to see you all on the trail someday.

JMT Reinhold
The "Lurker".

Brick wrote:
I really liked this photo essay