[pct-l] Dr. Phil's Advise

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 16:47:23 CDT 2014

Reinhold,

You are my idol, when I grow up I want to be like you.

hm

 Subject: [pct-l] Dr. Phil's Advise
 To: pct-l at backcountry.net
 Date: Saturday, April 5, 2014, 6:45 AM

 [pct-l] Dr. Phil's Advise

 Say gang,
 As the KO is nearing everybody is getting nervous and up
 tight and that
 is not good for
 the herd.
 The  "Herd"  needs to calm down and relax.

 I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked me
 and we could
 all use a little
 more calmness in our lives.
 By following simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil show, you
 too can
 find inner peace.
 Dr. Phil proclaimed "The way to achieve inner peace is to
 finish all the
 things you have
 started and never finished."
 So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started
 and hadn't
 finished, and before
 you know it I finished off 23 Bud Lights, a bottle of
 Absolute, a
 package of Fritos,
 some Doritos and a box of chocolates.

 You have no idea how freaking good I feel.
 I had no idea that doing things around the house can make
 you feel so good.
 I think I will follow Dr. Phil's advise more often.

 JMT Reinhold
 Your good feeling, doing things around the house, trail
 companion