[pct-l] Fishing

Vlclift at aol.com Vlclift at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 09:31:26 CDT 2014

I was wondering about that as well. The fishing part, not the SOBO part. I
am also familiar with Nor Cal but not So Cal or OR/WA. When do the fishing
folks  get their gear? Is there fishing enough before Kennedy Meadows to
make carrying  gear worth it?
Is it worth getting the licenses for OR and WA? Pretty sure my CA fishing
license will hold no water in the other states. Grin.

Thanks
Vicki

In a message dated 4/6/2014 7:25:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,