[pct-l] Drive my Westy to Kickoff

Caroline P littlepackage at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:08:25 CDT 2014

Hello PCT class of 2014,

If you are hiking to Warner Springs and hoping to get a ride back to Lake Morena for Kickoff, I have a handsome proposal for you.

My Westfalia will be gassed and parked in Warner Springs and I need someone (a hiker) to drive it back to Lake Morena for me for ADZPCTKO. If you are licensed (and preferably insured) to drive in the United States, and a responsible and fairly tidy person, get in touch. Of course if you have any way of my checking up on your authenticity (such as an unlocked Facebook page or a blog) that would make me much more likely to hand over the keys.

This is a win-win. Granted, hitching from Warner Springs back to Kickoff is pretty easy, but a guaranteed ride in a sweet van is easier. :D

Cheers,
Puppy (class of 2013)
littlepackage @ gmail