[pct-l] Pot/dishes cleaning

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:19:11 CDT 2014

Liam wrote:

Wondering what people's methods are for cleaning the pot or dish that they
eat out of every night?

This has already been well-answered but I'll throw in my vote for pouring in
a little water, scrubbing the inside of the pot with my finger, then
drinking the water.  Heating the pot again at the next meal will take care
of any leftover baddies.  I used to think that drinking the wash water would
be way too gross but if you end the day at a dry camp and are using water
than you had to lug for miles, it's pretty easy to get over it and just do
it.  No way am I going to throw that water on the ground!

Eric