[pct-l] Pot/dishes cleaning

Sara Malm smalm4 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:06:20 CDT 2014

I have one of those shower scrubby things that you use for body soap, usually come as a puff ball on a string, the one I have is a long rectangle so you can scrub your hard to reach back areas. I figured cutting up a small piece of that will be virtually weightless and take minimal space in my cookset. In fact I may take the whole thing and continue to use it as a body scrubber too, can always toss it if I end up not using it.

Sent from my iPhone