[pct-l] Shipping to KM store + small olive oil bottles

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 23:17:47 CDT 2014

I never had problems getting any of this on the trail in small containers -
except Olive oil.
I could get olive oil but I usually had to buy more than I could use.  I
would give excess to other hikers or leave it in a hiker box.  If I was
shipping a package to myself I would ship a small container of olive oil -
I use a small water bottle (10 ozs) or sometimes I use a small energy drink
bottle (like 5 hr energy).  BTW I never carried shampoo, only used 1 very
small tube of sunscreen (long sleeves, hat, and I don't burn easy).  Didn't
do the bounce box thing - it didn't seem worth the effort as I had nothing
special that I had to have.  Most towns have the basics so you can get by
pretty well - the few towns that are very limited for resupply are in
Washington and by then you have this resupply thing all figured out.

Enjoy the adventure.

Day-Late