[pct-l] Tuna Helper's PCT Speed Attempt 2014

Marcia Powers gottawalk at me.com
Wed Apr 9 13:06:05 CDT 2014

On Apr 9, 2014, at 10:13 AM, Ryan Weidert <ryan.weidert at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone! Ryan Weidert, AKA Tuna Helper here. I'd like to let my
intentions be known that I will be attempting to break the overall speed
record (59 days 8 hours 14 minutes by Josh Garrett 2013) for hiking the
entire length of the entire Pacific Crest Trail going northbound. My plan
is to do the hike in a "self-supported" and "unassisted" style

Anish, Heather Anderson, currently holds the self-supported and unassisted PCT FKT.
Josh holds the supported PCT FKT.

You are going after Anish's FKT but shooting for Josh's time, a hiking mixed metaphor.

Have an awesome trek!