[pct-l] water report?

Rick nobohiker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:51:42 CDT 2014

Hi Sue,

I think they were referring to the water source around mile ~220. The last PCTWater.com entry reports water in Mission Creek, so since I'll be heading there Friday, I am curios myself..

Regarding Fuller Ridge, I hiked that section two weekends ago. Make sure you fill up at Mile 186 as there is no Water until Mile 206, BUT there were several Miles of solid snow on the trail, so just bring a wide mouth bottle and scoop it up. Note that snow does not last very long in SoCal ;-) it will be gone soon!

In case you like to see some pictures of that section:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=480vPy_i_wc

Note that the side trip to San Jaconto Peak is included here, which I highly recommend!

Cheers,

Section Hiker Rick

Sent from my iPhone