[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows North worth visiting?

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 09:30:35 CDT 2014

Only if you want to. In the olden days. We all went straight through.  Kennedy meadows north is a nice place with hostel and cabins showers and a good sized store. Even though they say no mail going out they will send home your bear canister. They accept resupply boxes for a fee--$10(?). Also lots if people these days go to Bridgeport --full service town. Easy hitch west to Kennedy Meadows N. Marmot

Sent from my iPhone