[pct-l] Alcohol and Esbit Stoves

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Apr 10 21:09:14 CDT 2014

Sort of lost track of what the original thread was, but do the regs say
"control the flame length and temperature"?  Post that citation please.  I
would argue that I've got "control" over my esbit stove.  But others might
disagree.  Fine.  I say again, its instructive that the BLM couldn't answer
the question just right off the bat.