[pct-l] Tuna Helper's PCT Speed Attempt 2014 (Ryan Weidert)

Dale Combs comebackwalking at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 22:44:37 CDT 2014

The nicest guy I ever met on trail. I met him maybe 40 miles south of Belden. Real humble. Young and articulate.
Really long legs. He turned down the fresh apple I offered him. And then explained why he turned it down ie his
record attempt. Zero "big time" attitude. I think the challenge is emotional not so much physical.

He who travels fastest, walks alone.

I would root for him to succeed at anything he does in life.

He's that type of person. Or seemed to me. Can you tell within 5 minutes when you meet someone on the trail?
Usually.

Dale