[pct-l] at & t mobile cards‏

Al Werner albertwerner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 22:21:54 CDT 2014

An argument could be made that Verizon has better coverage than AT&T, at
least up here in Washington. But, Verizon is not GSM, which is probably the
type of phone you have.

For a GSM phone I would suggest using Straight Talk. They're a prepaid MVNO
that resells at&t so the service is essentially the same. The difference is
that you prepay and have no contract, it also ends up being about $20 a
month cheaper than at&t.

Check them out at www.straighttalk.com. I have no interest, just a
satisfied customer for more than a year.