[pct-l] Inflammatory mountain lion warning

Fritz Ward fritz7ntd at aol.com
Sat Apr 19 16:59:25 CDT 2014

Re point 1:  The poster was slightly misleading.  The increase in mountain lion population was for the state of California.  The decrease in deer population was for the San Bernardino National Forest.  This explains the discrepancy you note, but as a math teacher, I find this sort of misuse of statistics found on the note frustrating.