[pct-l] Shirts: Cotton versus Synthetic

Petra Orta petra_orta at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 10:26:42 CDT 2014

 As someone who lives and hikes in the Sonoran desert, I find that wearing a good quality synthetic wicking long-sleeved shirt works well for me in any type of weather. These are typically comprised of a combination of synthetic materials, but the key is good quality, they are very comfortable and very breathable.