[pct-l] Fw: Not trimming your message

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Mon Apr 21 11:39:10 CDT 2014

From: JoAnn
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 9:38 AM
To: hikermiker at yahoo.com
Subject: Not trimming your message

Hi Mike,

I do not mean to be confrontational, just advising, that this is what comes across my desk when messages aren’t trimmed.  Maybe in the future you can cut out what is not needed. An accurate message in the subject matter would delete the need for forwarding so much.

Thanks much,

are we there yet

Message: 6