[pct-l] Help for Harry

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 12:14:48 CDT 2014

Last year or the year (or two?) before, Billy Goat had his hiking poles stolen on the trail when he went to use a bush. In that case, people probably thought they were being helpful, but in the end, he never saw his poles again. You never know what will happen.

Overall, the trail is a kind and friendly place, but as it gets more popular, it probably gets a little less kind and friendly.

A nice array of stinky socks pinned to the back may be a good deterrent for those pesky habituated two-legged varmints. But only if your feet are truly rank. If your hiking buddies are begging you to get your feet wet at the next stream, you'll know this is you.