[pct-l] Trimming messages....this will be my last complaint

Matt Signore mpsignore at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 13:50:30 CDT 2014

I'm not kidding even a little bit. Diane will often precede her posts with.
 " I have never done <insertrandomanything>. However, I would do this".
 That it is a case of the blind misleading the blind​ on about 15% of her
posts which make up about 90% of the word count on the list.  She has some
valid points but sifting through a senior thesis to find out her opinion on
hitch hiking as a man is BOOOOORING and useless.  Because unless I am wrong
she is a woman.  Meet her in person and she is a wall flower and doesn't
say a word.  Put her behind the keyboard, and she is the end all be all of
sage hiking advice.  Whether it is conjecture or experience it isn't worth
sifting through the word count.

There is a true value in the art world regarding "white space".  The same
applies to writing.  There is such a thing as a bullet list.