[pct-l] Trimming messages....this will be my last complaint

Scott Bryce sbryce at scottbryce.com
Mon Apr 21 13:51:27 CDT 2014

On 4/21/2014 11:43 AM, Jackie McDonnell wrote:
> I *like* untrimmed messages.  It allows me to know exactly which
> email the person is responding to, without going back to read
> previous emails.

Thus the standard practice of quoting enough of the post you are
responding to to put your comments in context and trimming the rest. I
really didn't need 7 copies of the footers in the mail to understand
your post. I find it cumbersome to wade through a whole conversation
tacked onto the bottom of a post. I usually won't even try.