[pct-l] Found Glasses

Fritz Ward fritz7ntd at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 17:29:09 CDT 2014

And speaking of what to do with found things:  someone left their glasses in the cooler at the Team Turtle Water and Fruit Cache near Silverwood Lake.  I left them where I found them, in the ziplock bag that contains the register, but I would be happy to try to reunite them with the owner,

Fritz Ward, Lonely Turtle.