[pct-l] Ursack

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Mon Apr 21 20:02:22 CDT 2014

 On 04/21/14, Eric Lee wrote:

Luce wrote:

So let's see if there is more relevant information on this. When has the
Bear Vault failed under bear "attack" since it's redesign?
I know the Bearvault, at least the old design, has failed in the field. one bear, at least, around Rae Lakes was very good at  popping them open. What I really wonder about is the statement that ALL bear canisters have failed when properly used. I find it hard to believe that the Garcia or Bearikade have failed in the Sierra. Any information in this regard would be appreciated.

Gary