[pct-l] Top posting above bottom posting, naturally

Michael Irving michaeljirving at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 22:51:49 CDT 2014

I hate to extend this thread further, but hopefully this is something
positive to offer.  I started using www.unroll.me several months ago (free)
and it's been awesome.  It only works for the more major email providers
(e.g, gmail, etc), but it basically allows you to go through the list of
everyone who sends you email and you can either unsubscribe, keep it going
to your inbox, or consolidate the remainders into a daily digest.  The
great thing about the digest is that you can quickly click through them one
by one without the giant digest issue that PCT-L sends.  (I used to do that
and it wasn't worth the effort to scroll through all the chaff.)  So I set
my digest to pop-in at 8pm each night and there they all are in a nice
package and super easy to get through.  It's the best of both
worlds...individual messages in a digest form.

Hopefully that makes sense and is helpful for those of you who might like
this option.  Check it out.

Mike/GoalTech