[pct-l] Water Cache at Scissors Xing

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 20:26:00 CDT 2014

I have written to Larry, who lives near Scissors Crossing and maintained
the water cache under the bridge at Scissors Crossing about the possibility
of moving the cache to the north side of S2, a little way up the dry wash
that leads from that upper parking lot up to the trail. We'll see what he
thinks. That location would not be visible from that upper parking lot, and
it would not appeal to local teens, weekend bikers or 4 wheelers as a place
to hang out and drink beer.  The water might get hot, but at least it would
be wet and help hikers make it to 3rd Gate. Of course, if the trash problem
is created by hikers, this solution might not help.  Ron "Slo Charger"
Graybill