[pct-l] Kick off, or is that TSC Weekend?

Michael Slusser michael.slusser at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 15:27:59 CDT 2014

There are not enough thanks to go out to you and all those who work so hard
to maintain the trail. You cannot hear it enough, so I say again: your work
is enormously important and appreciated.

~PE
www.professorerrant.com

--
*Quid sum? Nil. Quis sum? Nullus. Sed gratia Christi, quod sum, quod vivo,
quodque laboro, facit.*